week15 : Classic Ann Landers



 week15 : Classic Ann Landers 

Today I learned and tested 3 weeks this is the last week of the first semester.
Today I learned about Classic Ann Landers last week.
Teacher responds to home exercises 2 Exercises 2 About eight short descriptions of books and fiction
Books and fiction

book




Diana: Her True Story - Andrew Morton Image Search Results for Diana Books
Aspect of Britain and USA - Christopher Garwood, Guglielmo Gardani and Edda Peris. This book deals with the history of America.





Aung San Suu Kyi: The Voice of Hope - Alan Clements is about politics.





Life for God: Mother Treasure Treasury- Lavonne Neff is about religion.






The Church - Clive Barker is a mystery of nature.



Today I tested the third. This test is difficult and has the least score. The teacher is kind and loving.
This week is the last week of semester 1 and this topic.
One of the stages I learned about this.
- I know new vocabulary from the lesson. But I had trouble reading because I could not handle the problem and did not know the terminology. The solution for me is to practice reading more.

- Teachers are kind, sometimes fierce students and good teaching.







ความคิดเห็น