week7 : Fashion Before you start studying, check the teacher. Name the student and say hello to us. Do I understand the operation of the 1,2,3,4 fusion? confused! That's the story of a Japanese student named Yamiko. She has all her two experiences. She wears a very sexy Kogal fashion dress 555. Teach me to revise some syntax. Syntax is S + used to + gerund. S + used to + V 1 I practice this. My opinion about the university was decided that all female students should have long hair and male students should have a crew cut. I think the new hair rule is a bad idea. I think they are bad because they Think of the university not having a rule that should liberate the hair. I think male students have the freedom to dress. I think the same female student student. I still think that I do not agree with that rule. Today's teachers began to deceive u...
week9 : West meets East Today I met a new teacher. I learned that West meets East. The teacher told us to practice reading 1 and 2. West meets East is a story about Asian-American culture, food products, movies, TV shows, celebrities from Asia's successful West. Some TV commercials in the United States are influenced by Asian culture. There are many Asian products that are popular with American children. Americans of Asian descent are pleased that Asian culture is popular in the United States. Americans of Asian-American descent have a share of more than 10% in the United States. Then come back to meet again.
week12 : Scanning/Extensive Reading Hello everyone I learned about reading extensively. Before the teacher and the students say hello Teachers responded to homework last week and to summarize the scan. Extensive reading about students who have been selected to study in Japan means those who have failed in the previous English language course and do not like learning English. After the experiment, the students in the reading class are much more effective than the students in the special classes. We can infer that most students in this study can pass this course. Reading books is fun and quite easy, enhancing reading and speaking skills overall better than reading difficult texts. With extensive reading you can improve your writing skills without having to practice writing. Reading helps to read, write and use vocabulary. It does not help your ability to speak. Reading English in English is more beneficial for TOEFL tests than ever before in an English spe...
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น